FIND THE BEST FIT
JUNIOR / SENIOR YEAR +
- Conduct In-depth interviews with student and family to assess needs & set goals
- Get to know student and identify passions, aptitudes, priorities, and personal drivers
- Administer assessments and triangulate results with anecdotal data to help guide college and career decisions
- Collect and review educational and personal histories, school records, and educational testing
- Serve as a mentor throughout the college discernment process and encourage growth both in and out of the classroom
- Evaluate class schedule and activities and ensure they are aligned to Higher Education goals
- Support parents as they transition into moving their children towards higher levels of independence
- Identify and select appropriate Unique Fit schools for further discernment
- Share tools for proper preparation for effective college visits
- Track timeline and deadlines for school visits, applications, scholarships, etc.
- Support students during the Application process
- Assist students with appropriate Essay topic choices, writing strategies, feedback, and revisions
- Provide basic Q & A on filling out the FAFSA
- Regular two-way communication with Student, Parents, and School Personnel throughout the College Planning Process.
- Parents & Student have access to digital planning tools to analyze schools and track progress through the Consultant’s certified online program.